Who doesn’t love retro fashion? Especially when it is trending all over the fashion ramps and streets for more than a year now. I remember as a kid we used to have those fancy dress competitions and I loved to dress up as a 50′ heroine! And does anyone remember those retro theme parties? Absolutely loved them.
Guess what? We don’t have to play dress up anymore to look retro. I think the fashion trend has been taking a full circle and is back to the 80’s. Be it the winged liner or the cat eyes, the bell bottoms and palazzos to the crop tops, here’s a look below.
The look for today is one of my favorites with a slight off shoulder crop top and a denim bell bottoms. I shall mention the details below. We shall go to the pictures now.
Top – Forever21
Denim Bell Bottoms – Koovs.com
Choker – DIY using any gold polished chain with a knot in the front
Pumps – Limeroad.com
Some tips and Tricks :
1. Chokers and close to neck accessories go the best with off-shoulders and tube tops. They tend to accentuate your bare neck and shoulders.
2. Girls with short and thick neck can go for off shoulders to make it appear longer and thinner.
3. Ruffle crop tops are the best solution if you have heavy bust yet want to dress up sexy. They’re comfortable and very stylish.
4. Chokers are really easy to make. For this one, I wanted to wear something metallic and hence came up with this idea. You can do this with silver chains with double bow knots and they’ll look amazing.
5. Hands down, nude pumps go with everything, almost everything. This one’s a must have in your wardrobe.
I’ve kept the makeup simple and summery with kajal on my waterline and light pink lip using Miss Claire’s lip liner in shade number 14.
Hope you liked the look and if don’t forget to share it if you did.